1. The site DOES NOT HOST any of the songs displayed on this site.
2. The site indexes these files which are located on remote servers which neither The site nor it's affiliates have any connection with / control of / association with.
3. You download MP3 files from another host service. (NOT FROM The site)
4. All music on is presented only for fact-finding listening.
5. You MUST remove a song from the computer after listening.
6. If You won't delete files from the computer, You'll break the copyrights protection laws.
7. All the rights on the songs are the property of their respective owners.
8. By using this site you agree to have read and understood our Terms Of Service
9. We are just a SEARCH ENGINE, but we respect an Copyright Laws.
So if You have found the link to an illegal mp3 file, please report it to webmaster[AT]The site. We will remove it in 3-5 business days.
REPORT INFRIGEMENT OF COPYRIGHT PROPERTY
If you have reason to believe that one of our Search Results is violating your copyrights or some of Search Results references to illegal contents, please send us an Email
Please allow up to a 3-5 business days for an email response. Note that emailing your complaint to other parties such as our Internet Service Provider will not expedite your request and may result in a delayed response due to the complaint not being filed properly.
Please note that we deal only with messages that meet the following requirements:
* Please Provide us with your name, address and telephone number. We reserve the right to verify this information.
* Explain which copyrighted material is affected.
* If it a case of files with illegal contents, please describe the contents briefly in two or three points.
* Please ensure that you can receive further enquiries from us at the e-mail address you are writing from.
* Please provide the exact and complete The site links to the file.
* If there are several links, please include all links with complete details in your message. Please do not send any attachments. Simply insert the details in text format into the message and the exact URL to be removed.